On our inaugural episode of EV Pulse Weekly, Senior Editor Craig Cole and VP of Content Chad Kirchner discuss the return of the Detroit Auto Show.
Or is it the North American International Auto Show?
Some of the topics we discuss this week:
- Jeep Wrangler Willys and Grand Cherokee 4xe
- 2023 Lincoln Corsair
- Lincoln Star and L100 Concepts
- Chevrolet Blazer EV and Equinox EV
- Dinosaurs, Giants Ducks, and the President of the United States
- What to expect for public days
Give it a watch above and consider liking and subscribing to our YouTube channel for more high quality car reviews and expert commentary like this.
If you have a question for the show, feedback or concerns, or topic suggestions for future episodes, you can either comment below here or on the YouTube video, or send us an email at [email protected]